Vine School Health Center Welcomes You
Healthy Students are Students Ready to Learn
Vine School Health Center is open!
We are scheduling all well and sick appointments.
(scheduling well in the morning and sick in the afternoon)
To ensure your family's safety and the safety of our staff we will be taking
the following precautions:
1. Arrive 10 mins before your appointment.
2. Wait in your car and call us upon your arrival to notify us you are here.
3. You and your child are required to wear a mask up entering the clinic.
4. Only one adult per child scheduled for an appointment is allowed in the clinic.
5. Upon entering the building you will be asked to wash your hands or provided hand sanitizer.
6. Once you have been placed in your room, we ask you stay in the room until the end of your appointment.
7. If we need to complete a procedure on your child where privacy is needed, we will ask you to wait in the car.
We are following all CDC safety recommendations to prevent the spread of COVD19. Please contact us for additional information.
Monday, January 18, 2021
(MLK Holiday Closure)
Make A Difference:
Special Thank You:
Thank you to East Tennessee Foundation Neighbor to Neighbor Disaster Relief Fund support during the COVID -19 pandemic. The decrease in our patient volume over the past few months has impacted our ability to serve the community. We are grateful for their support that provided funds for the purchase of our PPE, vaccines, and supplies.
Click the link above to:
1. View your upcoming appointments
2. Securely communicate with your provider
3. View your health information
*If you experience difficulty login in please feel free to call us or ask us at your next appointment